With wide-ranging experience, Judith Repp has been involved in all aspects of the architectural profession. As a former math major she loves a good puzzle and a challenge. As a structural engineer she applies rigor and discipline to the assignment. As a fine artist nothing inspires her like great design. As a problem-solver and amateur sleuth she will unravel your architectural challenges. And as an animal lover a good schnuzzle makes it all worthwhile.
We offer full service architectural design including all engineering services and can provide interior design and landscape design. From the smallest projects and details up through the design of Master Plans, Feasibility Studies and Site Selection we tailor our work to the needs, schedules and budget of our clients.
- Licensed in CO, PA, NJ, DE & FL
- LEED Accredited Professional [LEED AP]
- M.Arch, University of Pennsylvania
- M.S.E. Civil & Urban Engineering, University of Pennsylvania
- AIA National & AIA Colorado
- Evergreen Chamber of Commerce
- Conifer Chamber of Commerce
- Institute for Classical Art and Architecture, Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Rowing; past member Philadelphia Girls’ Rowing Club, Philadelphia
- Duplicate Bridge; member ACBL, Advanced NABC Master, ACBL
- Puzzles – Crossword, jigsaw, client conundrums
- Dachshund enthusiast